wasaredherring: (Default)
wasaredherring ([personal profile] wasaredherring) wrote2009-10-03 12:35 am
Entry tags:

(no subject)

Holy hell when did I get 1600 comments. YOU KNOW THE DRILL PEOPLE, relation/hot or not/exc meme. Also because I have discovered the joy of pen pressure, I'm willing to draw horrible things for people if they want.


...Cielos get no say.

[identity profile] ovoretherainbow.livejournal.com 2009-10-03 02:20 pm (UTC)(link)
But I want horrible ;; Also, Zhores' opinion on Cielo, but horrible is always priority XD

[identity profile] andallthefixins.livejournal.com 2009-10-03 11:18 pm (UTC)(link)
I am a firm believer in putting horribleness above everything else o/

[identity profile] andallthefixins.livejournal.com 2009-10-03 11:52 pm (UTC)(link)
I can always jump in there you know?

[identity profile] ovoretherainbow.livejournal.com 2009-10-03 11:54 pm (UTC)(link)
Combining your worst nightmare into a single one of horrible. Probably involving toothbrushes. Why do you ask?

[identity profile] andallthefixins.livejournal.com 2009-10-03 11:57 pm (UTC)(link)
I hear there's a sale on toothbrushes.

[identity profile] ovoretherainbow.livejournal.com 2009-10-04 12:02 am (UTC)(link)
Well, I suppose there's only so many ways toothbrushes can be used to make people splutter as much as they do Zhores! Especially in a BL game.

[identity profile] andallthefixins.livejournal.com 2009-10-04 12:05 am (UTC)(link)
...that is true!

[identity profile] ovoretherainbow.livejournal.com 2009-10-03 11:56 pm (UTC)(link)
...I don't actually know! UM.

Can you draw Zhores' DDS demon form? Bonus for tentacle monsters!

[identity profile] ovoretherainbow.livejournal.com 2009-10-04 12:03 am (UTC)(link)
♥

I totally promise not to make any comments along the lines of wouldn't that make sex uncomfortable if you give him any pointy icy bits.

[identity profile] andallthefixins.livejournal.com 2009-10-03 11:17 pm (UTC)(link)
HI

Let's go Relation and Hot or Not~ ♥

[identity profile] andallthefixins.livejournal.com 2009-10-03 11:49 pm (UTC)(link)
haha ♥ I-I should probably essay a bit too... once I'm more not dead |D

*TOPS*